Sunday, October 13, 2013

Devitt Design - Michelle and Craig's Wedding

I am very excited to be sharing this post this evening. I had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in my wonderful high school friend's wedding this summer. It was a long week in the breathtaking Lake Chelan, WA and the wedding was held at Karma Vineyards. Not only was I able to stand along side my friend while she married the man of her dreams, I was able to create all the flowers for the special occasion. I've dabble in floral design before but this was my first attempt at wedding flowers. I'm pretty proud at how they all turned it. They were so cheerful and fun...just like the bride and groom. So take a look at some photos captured by Stephen Probert Photography. And if you want more, then there's plenty more to check out here. I hope you enjoy all the flowers too. Happy Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stunning! I love the colors together, it really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That’s a cool photoshoot. I am also a budding photographer and I just clicked some pictures of my friend’s wedding. He actually liked it a lot and I also like surfing the internet for more and more ideas. I will also be displaying some of my work at an exhibition happening in one of the LA event venues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These spells create flames the caster can direct. The flames flash into existence and burn out after striking the target Buy Cigarettes Online, but can ignite flammable materials, which will continue to burn after the spell is exhausted Tobacco Shop.

    For highly flammable materials (gasoline, dry wood, paper, explosives and ammunition) subtract 1 from their Resistance to determine secondary effects Marlboro Red Cigarettes. If clothing ignites, the wearer takes 6M damage at the end of every turn until the flames are extinguished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin